- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can mild chili beans
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch salad dressing mix
- In a Dutch oven or large kettle, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Serve with cornbread, and garnish with sour cream, cheese, and green onions if you want. Serves 6.