Black Bean Tortas with Coconut Chipotle Mayo

I am so glad I bought this cookbook, it's making our journey so much easier.  To quote my husband tonight - "It's easy to not miss eating meat when what we do eat tastes THIS good!"  Get yourself a copy HERE, you won't regret it. Well unless you get offended easily that is...it does have some colorful language in it 😄


Moving right along, dinner tonight was a HUGE hit. Creamy black beans, avocado, tomato, lettuce and red onion on crusty bread with spicy mayo all join forces to create an amazing flavor combo. This will be a regular in our menu rotation for sure!  We ate it with yesterday's leftover mac and cheese. It's from this cookbook, but I did find a copy of the recipe online so I am going to share it with you all. Just click here  --> Black Bean Tortas with Coconut Chipotle Mayo.  Happy Eating!

Comments